Missed opportunities sealed Clemson's fate Saturday night in the 16-13 loss to Florida State at Doak…
Season of Heartbreak Continues
OFFENSE: D Jamie Harper's nearly 200 yards of total offense get an unquestioned 'A', as he pounded his way through the Florida State defense for all four quarters. Unfortunately, the rest of Clemson's offense couldn't get out of his way- especially in the red zone. Kyle Parker's two interceptions were as back breaking as any two plays on the night, ruining an otherwise solid outing. And perhaps the worst play call of the season also has to be highlighted- coming on a 2nd and 6, inside the FSU 10, on the first play of the fourth quarter when Clemson took to the air after Harper had carried defenders downfield for virtually the entire drive. The end result? What else but an interception that changed the complexion of the entire game. As bad as a mere 1...
635 Fans online
- Another convenience store robber shot and killed in Ferguson !
- OT: If you didn't pull for Clemson, who would you pull for?
- AP Poll was just released moments ago
- Prediction: Watson will play at least 20 snaps vs UGA
- Daedalus and Icarus...wings of wax & feathers