Javarius Leamon just wrapped up a three-day stop in Clemson. And it may not be long before he's back…
Mom and dad see Tigertown
OT Javarius Leamon Profile Neither of Leamon's parents had visited Clemson until their trip on Monday, which lasted for nearly five hours. "We saw Vickery. They showed us around the West End Zone. Mostly it was talking to the head guy at Vickery, they call him "Cheech" [Wayne Coffman]. We talked to him mostly during the day. It was mostly about academics," Leamon told...
708 Fans online
- FSU fans - looking for your reaction to what's happened
- OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Clemson at Florida State
- Are we ALL IN after this one??
- Jameis Winston suspended for the entire game
- cat problem and a proposed solution