Brandon McGee has had his ups and downs in his career – including last game against Virginia Tech,…
* Deon Bush is not expected to play on Saturday with a shoulder injury. Kacy Rodgers and A.J. Highsmith will likely be the two starting safeties. "AJ is playing really well right now," Al Golden said. "He was the most physical he'd been all year. He has great command of the defense." * Denzel Perryman is "somewhere between probable and doubtful" but is probably closer to doubtful. If he's unable to go, expect Gionni Paul to start in his place. It could be a gametime decision. "We just have to be smart that we don't go backwards. It's out of my hands. They'll talk it over and we'll make a decision before the game. With how much experience he has, we'll give him more benefit of the doubt than others who don't have the experience." * Malcolm Lewis was granted a medical hardship to redshirt this season. The talented young receiver will return in 2013 as a redshirt freshman. "He's a wonderful human being," Golden said. "He's what we're trying to recruit here – an unselfish, hard worker, who will go to work every day. We miss him. I think he's going to be a dynamic player. He has great hands, runs great routes. He's been at every meeting." * Robert Lockhart suffered an injury at practice this week. The length of his absence is unclear right now but it happened the same time that fellow freshman Herb Waters stepped up. "I keep telling Herb this could be it. He's ready to take that next step." * Speaking of freshman receivers, Golden says Jontavious Carter is ahead of D'Mauri Jones right now. "Jontavious is outworking D'Mauri on the scout team and we're trying to push D'Mauri to respond," he said. "Jontavious is a little ahead right now."
676 Fans online
- Lakeisha loses her **** when her caddy gets repo'ed.....again.
- OFFICIAL COMMITMENT THREAD: Ray Ray McCloud
- What will our first play from scrimmage be?
- This board...
- Textron v. United States - Tax Accrual Workpapers