When you watch a game at home or in the stadium, you miss stuff…
Ready for another spin on the carousel?
Thirty FBS programs opened the 2013 season with a new head coach. That's an awful lot. At this juncture, it would appear that the volume of offseason coaching changes won't match the number from last year, but this round could be more about quality than quantity. The first two openings -- Wyoming and UConn -- might be a pretty strong indication. Not many of the other 94 programs are going to have a new head coach in 2014, but there will be some turn over in the coming days and weeks. Southern Cal ended its relationship with Lane Kiffin a few weeks into the season. Ed Orgeron's start as interim head coach was impressive, but the Trojans stumbled through the finish line with losses to Notre Dame and UCLA. Plus, reports surfaced Sunday night that...
651 Fans online
- Another convenience store robber shot and killed in Ferguson !
- OT: If you didn't pull for Clemson, who would you pull for?
- AP Poll was just released moments ago
- Prediction: Watson will play at least 20 snaps vs UGA
- Don't think this is the first "sack" he's notched....