It was around this time two years ago that Dabo Swinney announced that Tyler Shatley would be moving…
Searching for Sammy's successor
It's the most active of the three wide receiver positions that Morris uses [2, 5 and 9]. The 2-position, which usually lines up on the wide-side of the field before motioning, moves all over the field and takes the ball on handoffs, tosses, pitches, screens, short, intermediate and deep passes. The ideal 2-man is a blend of running back, slot receiver and outside receiver. Spring Candidates Adam...
612 Fans online
- FSU fans - looking for your reaction to what's happened
- OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Clemson at Florida State
- Are we ALL IN after this one??
- Jameis Winston suspended for the entire game
- cat problem and a proposed solution