Clemson Athletics today announced changes to the responsibilities of its radio broadcast talent.
Clemson to host Rutgers in ACC/Big 10
• Clemson and Rutgers have met just once previously, in Piscataway, N.J., in the 1999 postseason NIT. The Tigers won the contest, 78-68, on their way to the championship game.
• Rutgers joins the Big Ten officially this summer. The Scarlet Knights have been a member of the Big East since 1995.
• Clemson finished the 2013-14 season with a 23-13 overall record; Rutgers was 11-21.
• This is the fourth confirmed non-conference game for the Tigers. Clemson plays at South Carolina, and hosts Arkansas and Auburn in 2014-15.
2014 ACC/Big Ten Challenge matchups
Monday, December 1
• Nebraska at Florida State
• Rutgers at Clemson
Tuesday, December 2
• Illinois at Miami
• Minnesota at Wake Forest
• NC State at Purdue
• Ohio State at Louisville
• Pittsburgh at Indiana
• Syracuse at Michigan
Wednesday, December 3
• Duke at Wisconsin
• Georgia Tech at Northwestern
• Iowa at North Carolina
• Michigan State at Notre Dame
• Virginia at Maryland
• Virginia Tech at Penn State
CUTigers.com Recommended Stories
Week 12: Player Downgrades
Every week, Fantasy Football Expert Rusty Reeves predicts a heaping handful of players who will decline in the coming weeks. They should be downgraded at least one tier. Some of the names here are…Read More
How the CFB Playoff Will Look in December
Our weekly look at how the CFB Playoff will look in December based on the newest Top 25...Read More
Hardin blasts Goodell over Peterson case
Adrian Peterson’s defense attorney Rusty Hardin blasted the NFL commissioner over his handling of Peterson’s suspension, saying he is trying to make up for the NFL’s handling of the Ray Rice situation…Read More
The Biggest Reveals of the 2014 LA Auto Show
These eight glorious machines demonstrate the future of automotive design and technology.Read More
The Death of a Trophy Bass Lake
One big bass hunter's dream might have just died with the Golden Alga bloom on this trophy bass fishery in CaliforniaRead More