Each day at the conclusion of another football practice at Clemson, some of the players are…
Q&A with Jamaal Fudge
Is there something extra inside of you for this season opener because you are playing the last team that beat in 2003? Fudge: I think anytime you play in the first game you are kind of anxious to play no matter who it is. Nobody's played a game in like nine months, so with that you just have to go out and keep your poise and confidence. But with the opener being against Wake Forest, does that...
638 Fans online
- FSU fans - looking for your reaction to what's happened
- OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Clemson at Florida State
- Jameis Winston suspended for 1st half this Saturday
- Are we ALL IN after this one??
- cat problem and a proposed solution