Chad Diehl (FB)--suffered broken leg and a torn ligament in an ankle in the win over Furman. He will have surgery on Tuesday and is out for the season. He is eligible to red-shirt due to the injury because he was injured within the first 20 percent of the season.
Chris Wade (DB)-- Suffered a broken arm against Furman while defending
a kickoff return. He will have surgery on Tuesday also, but is not
lost for the year. He will not play against NC State and will be
re-evaluated the follow week.
OTHER NOTES: Clemson's top tacklers off the coaches film against Furman: Crezdon Butler 9, Nick Watkins 9, Chris Clemons 7, Cortney Vincent 6, Scotty Cooper 6.
* Clemson quarterback Cullen Harper is now fourth in the nation in
passing efficiency for the season with a 205.0 figure.
* Clemson's team passing efficiency stands at 201.5, also fourth best
in the nation.
* Clemson's pass efficiency defense is 15th best in the nation with a
* Clemson running back James Davis has a 6.7 average so far this year.
He averaged 5.8 yards per rush last year.
* Clemson has a 12-yard lead in average starting field position so far
this year. Clemson's average start is its own 38, while the
opposition starts on its own 26 on average.
CLEMSON - Coming out of Byrnes High School in near by Lyman, S.C., Chad Diehl was somewhat of an…