CLEMSON - Ever since last Friday he's been the center of attention at Clemson ... until today.…
Korn Hopeful for More Playing Time
Of course, that was due to a bruised humerus bone in his shoulder that he suffered while trying to throw in the first quarter, but considering how long he waited before, it has to be difficult to think about what could have been Saturday had he remained in the game. "It was so difficult to deal with," Korn told CUTigers.com. "I waited two years for my first career start and then 15 plays into and then I'm done. "Then Cullen comes in and plays great - what's my role the rest of the year? That's what I've been wondering. Is it going to go back to just being Cullen's team and will I just have to be ready in case somebody gets injured?" Fortunately for Korn, it didn't take him long to have his questions answered. Interim head coach Dabo Swinney said during Monday's...
636 Fans online
- Another convenience store robber shot and killed in Ferguson !
- OT: If you didn't pull for Clemson, who would you pull for?
- AP Poll was just released moments ago
- How Many Wins This Season? (Assume 14-0 is NCAA champion)
- Daedalus and Icarus...wings of wax & feathers